[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Death of the Internet?

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Mon Jul 29 14:33:12 EAT 2013

Ali,

I totally agree with your sentiment but calling it the 'Non-Aligned
Movement' is about as Cold War as it gets.  What you're really trying to do
is move the Internet to a post-Westphalian system...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalian_sovereignty

It's been going strong for a few hundred years though so it won't be so
easy to overcome.

-Adam

---
Kili.io - OpenStack for Africa: https://angel.co/kili-io