[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Death of the Internet?

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:28:43 EAT 2013

Hi Ali,

Great blog piece. I think that it lays out the background and general
context of Internet Governance in a way that any layman can understand.

Admittedly, the subject of internet governance is an "elephant in the room"
for many countries (including our own) - and in most cases, really only
seriously discussed in closed door meetings by people with the right level
of security clearance.

The concept of a non-aligned movement is an interesting one. Could you
perhaps shed more light on what the principles and perspective of such a
movement would be? Or would it be more of an "abstain" whenever it comes to
voting for or against a particular policy in internet governance?

Best regards,

Brian