[kictanet] FW: What is happening at Safaricom,MPESA.

Harry Delano harry at comtelsys.co.ke
Sat Jul 27 11:42:32 EAT 2013

Jane,

So sorry. A real, real scary this one,if you ask me. With all the other scary stories appearing in dailies almost daily, question begs; who can you trust in handling your sensitive data - ( Call it information security).Actually data is now flying all over the place, banks, mobile money transfers, security, health sector, IEBc etc. How do you hold them to account for your privileged information they hold to ensure it's protected from rogue insiders and other security leaks...?

Oh, what did we resolve on the debate on information security handling a while back..? Do the input we make here really impact policy formulation..?

O.k back to my cocoon ..!

Harry