[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2013 Underway

Judy M. Muli judym.muli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:13:36 EAT 2013

Barrack,
based on the slides am viewing, its clear I am really missing out,, that's
my kind of Topics both at research level and at my Work in the public
sector, ensuring National government, Counties are connected to make use of
IFMIS, IPPD, GPAY and other systems for operations, monitoring and
evaluation and in general efficiency and effectiveness in the budget
implementation.

I Couldn't make it this time round but will be happy to get the slides and
link up with the presenters.

Thank you
JudyMuli
COB