[kictanet] Thoughts on Kenya's National Broadband Strategy

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 19:04:01 EAT 2013

Dear Judy,

If you truly knew my track record in national ICT development as well as
the amount of effort I have freely given towards this cause over the past
19 years since my first responsibilities in the now defunct East African
Internet Association (EAIA), then you might not really be asking me for
patience.

The problem we have, very simply put, is a human factor problem, some
thoughts on this from me in e 140 Friday blog http://140friday.com/?p=485

Walubengo, it is not matoke that causes me to speak out, it is sadness at
the depths to which we have fallen. I think it is only a matter of time
before the public (ourselves and others) start crying out for the blood of
the officers who will have led us as a country into a hole out of which we
cannot climb.

Sadly,

Mblayo