[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Thoughts on Kenya's National Broadband Strategy

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:41:28 EAT 2013

How about the attached. My input to the so called "National Public Key
Infrastructure Stakeholder Consultation"

Despite personal phone calls which I received from both Dr. Ndemo and Paul
Kukubo that I would receive a response, it seems that somewhere along the
way - I was dismissed as a "noise-maker" - I tried to keep it quiet, now
let me make some noise.

I was also very disappointed to hear through the grapevine that some senior
people said "Brian is only making noise because he doesn't have a job"
along with the implication that I was seeking an appointment/assignment
into the PKI project....disgusting....

Anyway, here are the attachments. Zero response to date - and I can promise
you, zero change in the plans/design...