[kictanet] [Skunkworks] [ISOC_KE] Kenya Internet Governance Forum Online Discussions Day one: Internet and the Counties

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:04:39 EAT 2013

Many thanks colleagues for interesting insights as to how the Internet can
contribute to better management of our devolved government system, we have
had some teething challenges transitioning into the devolved governance
system, how do you see the role of the transitional authority in
facilitating adoption of internet related services in the county and how
should they engage with stakeholders to turn this proposals into realities?