[kictanet] Kenya Internet Governance Forum Online Discussions Day one: Internet and the Counties

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 21:58:22 EAT 2013

Listers,

As we prepare for the Kenya Internet Governance Forum to be held at
Strathmore Business School on July 26th 2013, we would like to jumpstart
the discussions through our mailing lists. Today we discuss the role of the
Internet in our new devolved governance system:, the questions are as
follows:
1. How can the Internet be used to facilitate Citizen participation in the
county governments?
2. How can the Internet be used to facilitate service Delivery in the
County Governments?
3. How can the Internet be used to promote good governance in the counties?
4. What opportunities does the Internet offer the counties from an economic
perspective?
The floor is open...

--
Barrack O. Otieno