[kictanet] Fwd: Apple Developer Website Update

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Mon Jul 22 12:33:36 EAT 2013

I sincerely doubt that if a local site was hacked and their database was
accessed, that they would notify their userbase about it.  Is there a law
that compels them to do that in Kenya (like the California user data laws
that require this type of notification)?

---
Kili.io - OpenStack for Africa: https://angel.co/kili-io
Musings: https://twitter.com/varud
About Adam: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamcnelson