[kictanet] FW: Day-time Vulgar Conversations on Kenya Media

Thomas Kamire tkamire at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 10:01:17 EAT 2013

What has walu got to with vulgarness good day to all

Sent from my iKamire network.

On Jul 21, 2013, at 15:12, Okech <okechjr at yahoo.com> wrote:

Walu, Mutunga,
The sentiments here are noble. The houses allowing vulgar discussion need to be aware of the damage they are creating to the society. IF they cannot see then I am sorry, they need to be moved out of it.

Regards,
Okech JM
My blog