[kictanet] CCK sets standards for next registrar of top level domain

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jul 18 09:54:05 EAT 2013

To whom it may concern at CCK/KeNIC

Keeping mum on the issue of what's going on at KeNIC results in headline distortions (like the one above), speculation, suspicion of vested interests, corruption etc.

A few days ago when the initial report came out from Rebecca's blog I urged the respective bodies concerned to officially let us know what is happening.

We are still waiting. This is a national issue and worthy of your time and comment.

I urge you once again to do the right thing and let the community know the way forward.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/CCK-sets-standards-for-next-registrar-of-top-level-domain/-/1248928/1917976/-/q4dk0tz/-/index.html

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113/ 0770 906375

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad