[kictanet] Laptops4Schools

CEO-EAX ceo at ea-africaexchange.com
Fri Jul 5 09:17:23 EAT 2013

Thanks for the emails and well done to Kictanet for this.

If the presentation from Ministry of Education is the core project presentation on the proposed execution, I agree that it would be great to share this before compiling the final report from the meeting. This will allow those who were unable to participate to provide input.

Regards and allow me to duly reintroduce my new address.

Sent from my iPad

Chief Executive Officer
East Africa Exchange
12th Floor, Kigali City Tower