[kictanet] Voter register on OpenData

eonchari at lynxbits.com eonchari at lynxbits.com
Thu Jan 31 12:29:40 EAT 2013

I think raw data is what would be illegal to publish. 2nd/3rd level analyzed data such as number of males between age x and y in polling constituency W; number of registered female voters by age and by county  that turned up on voting day, etc can be published...there is nothing confidential with that sort of analyzed data.

Edwin