[kictanet] Government extends financing for ICT incubation

Sam Gichuru gichuru at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:55:06 EAT 2013

Yawe,

Quick one:

I understand your skepticism but between August 2011 to date (17 months) we
have incubated total 20 companies, 10 of this are less than 3 months old.

1. Sematime - over 1000 Subscribers in less than 6 months, Revenue
generating, 1 founder and by the time they left Nailab he had about 4
employees
2. Myoder -  Two founders, Now a team of 6, positive cash flow
3. Ukall -  Team of 3, currently providing HR software to Senaca (over 6000
Security guards), KMV among others, positive cash flow.
4. Dumaworks - 2 months old, currently beta testing in Nakuru, signed up
1040 Users as of Monday and connected over 60 jobs, just closed their seed
round.
5. Mprep - Used by over 5000 students across the country, raised over
$70,000 seed funding, started with one Founder/CEO employee, currently
about 6 of them.

I think its working Yawe, and we will need people like you to believe so
that we can tap into your resources: Network, coaches & mentors and board
of advisor's to this start-ups...

Nailab is 18 months old, so we are a start-up that's helping start-ups...
While the money is extremely important, we will need industry leaders to
help steer us in the right direction... if I get an Aimen from Robert, I
will have a very good weekend. :)

Sam

Twitter @samgichuru

Warm Regards,