[kictanet] Government extends financing for ICT incubation

Agosta Liko agostal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:49:51 EAT 2013

I was not being sarcastic ...

I think this is a very good and positive step. Sam and his team at Nailab
will be able to shape the startup scene in the country.

With this development, I am sure something will happen to make it easier
for IT SMEs to access credit/finance within the next 2 years.

Ps: of the 30 startups, we just need 1-5 success stories ...

This is very good for our IT scene