[kictanet] KONZA GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY-CONGRATULATIONS

ICT Researcher ict.researcher at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 08:04:52 EAT 2013

btw, vuta aerial... saka "chwani" hapa: www.sheng.co.ke, pamoja!

________________________________
 From: ICT Researcher <ict.researcher at yahoo.com>
To: "eonchari at lynxbits.com" <eonchari at lynxbits.com>
Cc: "kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke" <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [kictanet] KONZA GROUND BREAKING CEREMONY-CONGRATULATIONS

Rather than remaining adamantly fixed on a now realistically bygone era of afresh reconstruction of entirely new, singly-owned, ICT empires - from ground-up, perhaps the said NTHs should consider newer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coopetition business models approach to growing their tech biasharas at Konza. How many of the multinationals currently interested in setting shop at Konza do *everything* inhouse? Unfortunately, adopting "rebel" NTH tag does not make global realities go away.

my chwani ;-)