[kictanet] Fwd: Buy a Free to View Decoder - Digitize your Television

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jan 17 16:15:17 EAT 2013

Listers

Refreshing to see that in all this hullabaloo some enterprising Kenyans have decided while others fight we will move on..

Why fight the inevitable?

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 773/713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: