[kictanet] Poghisio appoints Konza City board members

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:11:17 EAT 2013

Robert has noted unplanned/illegal developments, that is our bad
governance, is the greatest risk to Konza City.

Yesterday a wise Gen Y who is not interested in migrating told me, he heard
a wise person note, that if all Kenyans migrate to the West, and 40 million
Westerners move to Kenya, in 30 years, the Kenyans who ran away would be
trying to get back here.

We need to target mid to lower level operatives not feared by our anti
corruption agencies.

These are the people who falsify documents and misrepresent what is on the
ground. If we develop a world class city, it can by 2030, digitally serve
our projected 200M (population) East African Community.

Good governance of our increasingly large populations will draw
investments. Trust history, not politics/propaganda.

We should elect leaders with a history/policy of taming violent rouges from
their communities.

Think John Michuki... RIP :)