[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] TV switch-off meetings to start by month end

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:54:14 EAT 2013

I would hope that our  ISOC-Ke leadership also participates in this meeting.
but I would also caution against us seeming to or supporting the
Government. We should support the greater public good as we are not
Govt and must infact act as a check to Govt.
therefore I 'd propose that the views given on the list and elsewhere
eg kictanet by members to be used to develop a position that would
guide our leadership in such engagement. i also propose that the chair
and Secretary collate our views into a position statement for our
endorsement.

--
Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)
Kenya