[kictanet] Digital migration and mass ignorance

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jan 15 09:31:58 EAT 2013

Daniel

On a light note...some may think or label you Pedantic but I completely feel you..

We must continuously strive to slay mediocrity in all aspects of our lives. Only then can we aspire to greatness.

I also applaud my brother Wambua for being positive towards criticism for none of us is perfect.

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 773/713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad