[kictanet] Digital TV migration Date :-Ask CoFEK

Stephen Mutoro smutoro at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 17:21:06 EAT 2013

Interesting Bw Walubengo .... It is not about me and/or your powerful doctor "friend"! It is about feeling the power of the new katiba. We need to embrace the rule of law. Period. On MPs, you can be sure HE won't sign. Even if he would mortgage his legacy to do so, Treasury can't afford and two, he won't go far legally. Nice weekend!

Stephen Mutoro
www.cofek.co.ke