[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Kenya IGF: Planning

Alice Munyua alice at apc.org
Thu Feb 28 16:28:13 EAT 2013

Thank you ISOC Kenya. Great to see orgnaisation for the 6th Kenya IGF
taking place. We are at the IGF consultations and MAG meeting in Paris and
discussions have begun on the possible themes and focus for this year.
So a national multistakeholder meeting to discuss the same for the
national level a great begining.

Very best
Alice Munyua