[kictanet] Techies to fail Kenya again

Baiju Shah baiju at tele2media.com
Wed Feb 27 22:15:03 EAT 2013

Apologies, IEBC has really got some serious issues as most things fail, every procurement decision has been contested and it seems this another one of those.

We have just bought sub standard equipment at top dollar prices, it is unfortunate that we are not measuring the value for money.

It seems that we some really historic mind sets that exist and as this is my first time I have observed the happenings of a elections it is fascinating to see how reputable or questionable companies that have signed anti bribery / corruption act in Europe as evidently involved in breaking the law, additionally their so called Embassies turning a blind eye etc. etc.

What a show, loving every moment of the happening as 15 or 20 people play with the lives of 400 million people within the East African region. Very irresponsible....

Be safe and enjoy the experience of voting it only happens every 5 years, make your vote count..

Best Regards,
Baiju

Sent from my iPad