[kictanet] Consumer Protection and KPLC

stephen Mutoro smutoro at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 20:41:11 EAT 2013

Thanks Andy,

Unlike MOIC, KPLC took our concerns seriously. They responded to our concerns and published them in today's Nation page 37. If you missed it, you can catch it at:
http://www.cofek.co.ke/Kenya%20Power%20letter%20to%20Cofek.pdf
Further, there is a stakeholder consultation at KICC tomorrow morning.

Kind regards,

Stephen Mutoro
www.cofek.co.ke