[kictanet] Fw: [ISOC_KE] allAfrica.com: Kenya: Poghisio Appoints USF Board Members

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 17:38:44 EAT 2013

An interesting question is why it is taking so long for Kenya to set up a
universal service fund, when Uganda and Rwanda have had functioning funds
in place for several years.

Thoughts?

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:35 AM, Kivuva <Kivuva at transworldafrica.com> wrote:

> It seems the same names are recycled over and over again.
>
> The article says we were asked to apply and refused. Did anybody see
> such an offer?
>
> Walu, you should up your lobbying. Make sure you have the minister's
> and PS's ears. You've seen how some follow the PS like flies? Those
> are the fruits
>
> On 24/02/2013, Walubengo J <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > How comes me and Yawe never read our names on some of these boards? :-)
> >
> > walu

Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
Clinton School of Public Service
University of Arkansas
wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu
http://democratizingegypt.blogspot.com
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1479660