[kictanet] Retraction: Has IEBC Voter Register Been Compromised

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 07:43:53 EAT 2013

Hi,

In my post I made a glaring error in my calculations, I had indicated that the number of pages that the IEBC was advertising on in the newspapers was 12 pages but it actually ranges between 32 and 36 pages, I would like to retract that post and replace it with the following.

IEBC has over the past few
days been publishing in the former mass media a.k.a. newspapers a list
of the registered pooling stations, each run has taken up over 32 full
pages at 320,000/- per page that adds up to 10.24 million x 3 newspapers per day = 30.72 million and this has been going on for 7
days(and counting)  = 215 million in english that is almost one quarter of a billion shillings.

Now you can understand why the print media will never publish this calculation as they are the greatest beneficially, unless they have been publishing the lists as part of their CSR.

Regards

PS.  Have a typicallyl wasteful weekend

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd