[kictanet] Looking for research support for Digital Democracy Team

Warigia Bowman warigia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:20:52 EAT 2013

Dear colleagues,

Greetings, hope you are well. I need your help.

1) Dr. Ndemo has informed me that "Maina of ICJ is on the Kictanet list"
and can give me some support for my research.

2) Maina, are you out there? Does anyone know Maina?

3) Below please see what I am interested in! We now have about 10 people on
the list who are assisting.

4) If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

Thank you, Warigia

--
Dr. Warigia Bowman
Assistant Professor
wbowman at clintonschool.uasys.edu
http://democratizingegypt.blogspot.com
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1479660