[kictanet] Off topic: COFEK

Ken kenkenyaworld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:13:17 EAT 2013

Every Act prescribes a commencement date before which the Act cannot be operationalised.
The CP Act under section 1 provides that the Minister must set a commencement date for the Act but in any event not later from 90 days from the date when the Act was published.  This means that if the Minister does not set the date, then upon expiry of the 90 day period,  the Act shall be automatically operationalised.

Sent from Samsung Mobile