[kictanet] [KICTAnet] Wanjiku's take: Paul Kukubo, Victor Kyalo,

eonchari at lynxbits.com eonchari at lynxbits.com
Wed Feb 20 10:16:14 EAT 2013

My take, Key future staff and the board members to this agency should be vetted in a more open forum (comprised of key stakeholders such as many in this forum). There should also be an audit on the performance of the 2 outgoing officers and board members and findings forwarded to any other government agency that they wish to join so that it informs the appointing authority in those agencies of their past performance.

Edwin