[kictanet] #KEDebate13

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:58:02 EAT 2013

Listers, What should be different in Debate No 2?****
IMHO:

   1. The media should pick 5 macro-economic/national issues that if
   effectively addressed in the next 5 years would bring the most significant
   and desired impact/growth in the country. They should then get the
   candidates clearly discuss what each one of them would do to realise
   desired impact.
   2. Kenyans can then rate who best understands the issues and who can
   best lead from the front to see us achieve that.

Muthoni

My Blog: http://rugongo.blogspot.com/
Mahatma Gandhi once said:-

First they ignore you,