[kictanet] Bragging rights & the village madman

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 11:55:07 EAT 2013

Fw: Robert, congratulations! You have one of the top 5% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012!

LinkedIn now has 200 million members.

Robert, congratulations!

You have one of the top 5% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012.

LinkedIn now has 200 million members. Thanks for
playing a unique part in our community!

Read More

This is an occasional email to help you get the most of LinkedIn. Unsubscribe
This email was intended for Robert Yawe (Coach at QuadrantShift Africa). Learn why we include this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
© 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct., Mountain View , CA 94043 , USA .