[kictanet] Has IEBC Voter Register Been Compromised

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 19:56:07 EAT 2013

when the voter register was open for inspection,  anyone with your ID
Number could have accessed your voter information.....
but again,  i am advised that voter information is not private....so
if thats the case, then to what extent do data protection laws apply
to the voters register?  and is it unauthorized access if i check
others registration details?

--
Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)
Kenya