[kictanet] Paypal Value Proposition?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 16:53:35 EAT 2013

@Kioko,

Abit windy but i do get the drift.  Am i correct if I conclude that PesaPal is our  local equivalent  of the American Paypal?  Oops another middle class question :-)

walu.
nb: I do hope you are not a mwalimu since you might "lose" many students.  Though you would make a good preacher given as you speak in parables :-)

@Wash - most welcome to ride on my ignorance :-)