[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Internet Hall of Fame Kenya, who can we nominate? http://www.internethalloffame.org/nominations

rsohan at gmail.com rsohan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:36:06 EAT 2013

How about Njeri Rionge given that she was instrumental if not pivotal in
making the Internet a commodity in KE?
Also, if you cast your net a little wider Yazim Nanji was very pivotal in
bringing the Internet to Kenya and managed to run a thriving ISP in an
environment that was not friendly at all, both in the business and
technical sense.

Disclaimer: I have worked with both people in the past.