[kictanet] COFEK: Formalin in Milk

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:45:02 EAT 2013

I don't see why COFEK is being lambasted here, yet they play critical roles
in ensuring that poor consumers have access to actual Unlimited 3G from
Orange and have ensured that the price of decoders is now affordable, a
pressing issue for many in Kibera.

As to those unsure about the pesticide content of their veges, and use of
formalin in milk, I suggest we conduct a simple test, where we ill obtain
fresh milk, and a number of samples from retailers. We shall then proceed
to store the samples in identical conditions and note which ones go bad in
"normal" time and which ones take an eternity to go bad.

A brand that outperforms other "fresh milk" by not going bad under standard
environmental conditions should then leave us very worried.