[kictanet] Has IEBC Voter Register Been Compromised

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:41:03 EAT 2013

Useful contributions and ideas.

However, the 800-pound gorilla in this room is IEBC. I can say with
certainty, that this data came from IEBC. BTW, parties are usually able to
access voter registers ahead of elections.

At the same time, this IEBC has shown itself too willing to be compromised
so it is no mystery how the said data could have been accessed. You have
hungry Kenyans in those offices.

All we can hope for is that the election goes smoothly, and we DISBAND THIS
DISGRACEFUL BODY, IEBC, immediately after. A body that calls itself
independent and cannot procure a BVR system on its own without government
intervention, a body that cannot figure out how to register diaspora
voters, a body that cannot maintain deadlines it sets for nominations, a
body that continues to clear people who clearly failed at nominations.....