[kictanet] COFEK: Formalin in Milk

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 21:20:24 EAT 2013

Am sure most food scientist present in the list will find it amusing that milk processors are adding formalin in milk for the purposes of preservation.considering all the approved milk preservasion process like packaging homoniginazation and pasturrization process that milk processors invest in. Such accusation can damage a whole industry and its dependents(farmers employees and other beneficiaries.  I only wish that you clarify which milk processors considering that there are many dozens of milk processors from licenced to local unlicensed. Example we have kcc, brookside,sameer and on the other hand distribution from farmer to consumer(direct to consumer) without the value addition process which are more likely to be the culprits ( maziwa ya ngombe) unlike. (Maziwa ya packet) processed milk

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android