[kictanet] Anonymity

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:03:12 EAT 2013

Alex,

While I agree with you that many of the reasons you have cited are
appropriate for anonymity under certain circumstances, there are some
people who choose the cloak of anonymity merely to create a fuss, cause
trouble, incite others and other negative agendas, I believe that it is
such to who Bantu is referring.

I would like to believe that this forum is one that promotes transparency.

Brian