[kictanet] [mediaeditors] Slaying the Tribal Monster! - The media again!

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:30:07 EAT 2013

Hi all,

While many are concerned about the tribal monster, and with good reason for
this concern, I am troubled by what I'm beginning to see on social media
(esp Facebook) in the form of religious propaganda.

I have began to see people sharing updates about so called prophesies that
have been made by men/women of God - upon reading and interpretation these
so called prophesies are actually eliminating or targetted at one
particular candidate.

I wonder whether the monitoring that the police and other authorities are
doing will also filter out such?

Brian