[kictanet] Slaying the Tribal Monster!

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Wed Feb 6 19:03:51 EAT 2013

Edith,
We had a press conference today about the same but everytime we raise
these issues we get abused by very educated people.  Politicians are
supposed to expound on their Manifesto in public rallies and on TV but
what we have seen is actually an attempt to fan violence through lies.  We
must refuse this as a people if we love this country.  Politicians are
ordinarily followers such that if we refuse to listen to their inciting
messages, they will revert to something else possibly issues.

Ndemo.