[kictanet] How ignorant American Comedians can be

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:19:35 EAT 2013

Listers,

I see nothing wrong with this. Yes it does make fun of kenyans and throws a
blanket description of our internet access and economic status but what did
we actually expect from comedians? Praise and a feel good message?

If any have watched the movie Argo (2012) and read up on what actually
happened in the incident the movie is based on, you will understand that
Americans will praise themselves first before giving anyone else any
credit. And maybe we should learn to do this for the interest of national
pride?

I see nothing stopping our film makers from going to Texas and making fun
of their rednecks.

--
Regards,

Mark Mwangi