[kictanet] President Obama's Message to the People of Kenya

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:06:22 EAT 2013

Did we expect him to ask us to sharpen our pangas?

I just have to rain on this parade and say he is not saying anything a mama
mboga in Somalia wouldn't say. This is just diplomatic noise reenforcing
the status quo. Nothing new.

Lets not be awed by every word that is spoken by Obama however pedestrian
it may be.

--
Regards,

Mark Mwangi