[kictanet] CCK,Cofek digital TV talks fail to take off

stephen Mutoro smutoro at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 19:18:12 EAT 2013

Thanks Gilda: We are happy to discuss with the stakeholders on as many other issues. But please take a moment to watch this link with Justice Lenaola's own words - http://www.ntv.co.ke/news2/topheadlines/court-temporarily-stops-digital-migration/  There is one specific meeting we believe that ought not to be mixed with other business or stakeholders. We still await CCK to give us a date for this particular meeting. Forget naysayers - we never went to Court to stop digital migration but temporarily delay analogue for the status of preparedness and other reasons we gave in Court.