[kictanet] COFEK: Formalin in Milk

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:56:42 EAT 2013

I do agree that COFEK should have interest in this, but they should by no
means the first point of contact to deal with a public health issue.

Should we pin down COFEK to everything and ignore those charged with the
responsibilities??

Well, COFEK should go after KPLC for not delivering on their mandate - too
much blackouts!