[kictanet] President Obama's Message to the People of Kenya

Harry Hare harry at africanedevelopment.org
Tue Feb 5 17:54:54 EAT 2013

Walu, I am not politically wired but he sounds neutral to me. Most important
is the peace messageŠlet there be peace!

Harry Hare

Director
African eDevelopment Resource Centre
PO Box 49475 00100
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel +254 20 4041646
Cel +254 725 650044

From:  John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com>
Date:  Tue, 5 Feb 2013 06:43:48 -0800 (PST)
To:  Harry Hare <harry at africanedevelopment.org>
Cc:  KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Subject:  Re: [kictanet] President Obama's Message to the People of Kenya

@Harry

+1

though am thinking  Airforce1 sounded CORDED - but it could be my
speculation :-)

walu.