[kictanet] Forming digital democracy team

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Feb 5 09:49:44 EAT 2013

Wariga

Good idea. We can also immediately monitor all social media and the blogosphere report on hate speech etc.

I'm in.

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 773/713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad