[kictanet] 3 Media houses protest Majanja's Digital Migration Ruling

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Mon Dec 30 12:50:54 EAT 2013

Researcher,

I can't possibly reply to a pseudoname on a personal attack.

2nd. I and my partners are not the subject of this debate. If you would
want to, you could start a thread on that and we'll duly respond.

3rd, we are all making a reasoned decision based on the facts laid down
infront of us.

That is sticking to the point and focusing on the issue at hand.

Waithaka Ngigi

Alliance Technologies
Nairobi, Kenya

www.A1.io