[kictanet] 3 Media houses protest Majanja's Digital Migration

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Dec 27 13:19:58 EAT 2013

James

Please make a distinction between Free to Air and Pay TV.

I doubt you will get Discovery, EPL etc on the Free to Air Channels. Even Star times makes a distinction on their pay packages..

The point is that there is merit on both sides and they just need to meet halfway and move on. After all Digital Migration is a foregone conclusion.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad