[kictanet] [I-coordination] The self correcting nature of the American system? Judge rules against NSA tapping program. Snowden vindicated?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Dec 17 07:35:18 EAT 2013

Jorge

By system being broken I mean the Governance Structures. It is a no brainer that the current Internet Governance structures where one nation has an oversized influence is no longer tenable. If sane and right minded governments and other institutions do not move fast to correct this then I'm afraid the move towards a Balkanized Internet is just a matter of time..

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad