[kictanet] The march of ICT in Kenya: 50 years of small, steady steps

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Dec 12 06:11:33 EAT 2013

Thanks for sharing.

 I think special mention should go to individuals and companies like Africa Online, net2000 Shem Ochuodho, Randy Bush, Brian Longwe, Ayisi Makatiani, Richard Bell,  Wananchi Online, Lantech, Paul Kukubo, Ken Njoroge, Michael Katundu and a myriad others who shaped the industry.

Congrats Kenya on attaining 50 years!

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad